Thanks to Candi Silk for inviting me to participate in the Seven Tricks, Treats, and Temptations Blog Party.
Halloween is such a naughty holiday. We thought it would be a devilish thing to surprise readers with 7 Tricks, Treats, and Temptations about our writing. You’ll get a mixture of scary, fun, tantalizing stuff about characters, plots, suspense, twists and turns. Enjoy my treat bag of 7 fun things, then hop over to my list of fun and entertaining authors. Don’t be surprised if they scare the covers off your books. Boo!
Tricks, Treats, Temptations of Christie St Claire
1. Tara and Ashley are getting hot and sticky with marshmallows in Ashley’s Sleepover.
2. Going into the Locker room looks to me like Brittany is experiencing a trick or is it turning into a treat for the coach? Only Penalties in the Locker Room knows the truth.
3. In Lisa Goes all the Way for an A, Lisa has a trick to play on Prof Woodson and I think he is going to like it.
4. Prudence’s Punishment is nothing but a treat for everyone but Prudence. Watch out for a naked cheerleader and her step daddy’s belt.
5. Misty Showers with the Quarterback is a full on hot and soapy treat for the new quarterback
6. The Harrison’s live next door to Shelley and were not expecting a skinny dipping cheerleader in their hot tub. Oh well, time to party.
7. Christie St Claire delivers the dirty little secrets of the delinquent cheerleaders of Fenton University.
Continue your howling hop over to the following creative writers. They’ll show you more bewitching stuff, but be warned they all have reputations for reads that’ll surprise and entertain you. Enjoy!
M. V. Gaius has been writing femdom fiction for years. Embracing the ebook revolution, M. V. Gaius has made a number of great femdom stories available on Amazon. Specializing in Female Domination, CFNM, Tease and Denial and various foot fetish themes, the erotica of M. V. Gaius tells a story, contains hot scene and has a sense of humor along with the crack of the lash.
Bryson Cooke is filling his blog with dirty stories and publishing on Amazon and Smashwords. He has some great ideas and some dirty thoughts. Check out his Ashley series on his blog.
Bryson Cooke Blog