Christie St Claire

Uncover the dirty secrets of the Fenton University Cheerleader Squad : Amazon US, Amazon UK, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and Smashwords.
Keep up with the girls on Twitter
@ChrisStClaire.
Get a free taste with Penalties in the Locker Room!

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Shelley’s Hot Tub Threesome Extract






Shelley has an injury and is looking for a little relaxation. She heads over to the Harrisons' hot tub for a skinny dip and finds things heat up when the horny Harrisons come home early. 


Read an extract of the most recent installment of Delinquent Cheerleader Confessions. 



I must have been a little too preoccupied looking at Mr Harrison because I didn’t notice Mrs Harrison sitting next to me.
“So sweetie,” Mrs Harrison said to me. “You said you sprained your ankle. Did you get a rub down?”
“No, I just…”
“Well, that won’t do,” she said leaning down into the bubbles and finding my leg. She stroked along my thigh, down my calf to my ankle. “Was it this one?”
“Er yes.”
“Good.” She started to rub my ankle and foot, fitting my leg into a side split.
Her hands moved up my calf, diving around and down my inner thigh. She had moved along the seat and sitting close to me I could feel her warm breath smelling of alcohol. Then the bubbles stopped. She held my gaze for a minute and then her eyes dropped to my chest and down further into the water. Her eyes lingered and then rose to meet mine with a smile.
“I was wondering,” she said in a breathless voice, “if you would mind if I touched your breasts.”
I looked at her boobs and she lifted herself out of the water a little, giving her rounded boobs the appearance of floating.
I nodded. Her hand moved under the water sliding towards my thighs and then moving up my sides until they came into direct contact with the girls.
“It has been a while,” she said more to my boobs than me “since I have felt such a perky real pair.”
“Are yours fake?” I stammered.
“Oh, honey,” she said with a smile. “Yes, they’re fake. Have you ever touched a fake pair?” She angled her chest towards me. “Go ahead, have a feel.” Her hands were still on my boobs.
“They are so firm,” I said.
“Good hey,” she said moving closer. As she moved closer I had to reluctantly release her boobs. “They feel even better up against your boobs.” She pushed into me and I could feel her hard nipples push into my soft boobs. The firm rounded spheres of her boobs forcing my pliable boobs back against me. She totally boob dominated me. At the time, all I could think of was her boobs. I didn’t even notice her approaching lips. They were as big and firm as her boobs. I mean she probably has had collagen or something because they were a classic pair of permanently puckered movie star lips. She came closer and closer until my eyes wouldn’t focus on her face. I closed my eyes and waited for her lips to touch mine. I waited. Her body was pressed up against mine and then I could wait no longer and lunged forward, pressing my lips onto her lips.
At first it was one of those classic Hollywood kisses, all pressure no tongue. Then she pushed my lips apart, her tongue pressed against my teeth and sought entry into my mouth. Her hands started moving up and down my body, around my boobs and down to my waist. She brought her hand together between my legs and put pressure on my pussy through my panties.
She pulled back, her teeth lightly gripping my lip.
“We’re going to need to take off your panties.”



Shelley's Hot Tub Threesome is available in all your favorite formats:
Amazon US, Amazon UK (and all other Amazon sites) Smashwords

Delinquent Cheerleader Confession Bundle available in all your favorite formats at:
Amazon US, Amazon UK (and all other Amazon sites)


No comments:

Post a Comment