Christie St Claire

Uncover the dirty secrets of the Fenton University Cheerleader Squad : Amazon US, Amazon UK, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and Smashwords.
Keep up with the girls on Twitter
@ChrisStClaire.
Get a free taste with Penalties in the Locker Room!

Monday 5 May 2014

Lisa Goes All the Way to Get an A: Extract

Lisa is in for a shock when she turns up for her midterm and realizes she is completely unprepared. An impulsive decision and some quick thinking by Lisa means her hot professor is in for a treat.

Read an extract of the latest Delinquent Cheerleader Confession: Lisa Goes All the Way to Get an A:


I sit back in my chair, sliding my bum forward to the edge of the smooth wooden seat. I place my hands on my thighs and look up at Professor Woodson. He’s looking at me with a little smile. I bite my lip and give him some sexy eyes. I can feel my boobs rising as I breathe and realize that I am getting really excited.
I look down and can see my pleated skirt held tight between my thighs. The skirt is short so there is not far to go to reach my panties, but I’m going to need to be quick.
I bring my legs together. He appears a little uncomfortable. He shifts in his seat, looks cautiously to the door and then back at me. I’m looking straight at him, waiting for him to look back. Hooking my feet on the bottom bar of the seat, I push against the back of the chair and lift my ass off the seat. Afraid for a moment that I am going to tumble over and get stuck in my desk chair with my panties around my ankles, I move my hands to my hips, slip my thumbs in the sides of my panties and roll them off my ass in one quick movement. My panties reach the top of my thighs and I lower myself back onto the seat, my naked cheeks touch the wooden seat and I can feel my wet pussy released from the confines of my panties.
The next bit is difficult to do without attracting attention. Some of the people in the class have finished and are shifting in their seats, shuffling their papers on their desks. Thankfully there is no one sitting behind me and I am in the row farthest to the right. Keeping my legs together, I swing my feet underneath me and to the right. With a little encouragement, my panties fall to my ankles.
Professor Woodson shifts to his right to keep my panties in view. He stumbles slightly, nearly falling off his chair and attracting the attention of the class. He holds up a silently apologetic hand as I swing my panties off my ankles, onto my desk and under my paper.

Find out what happens when Lisa decides to seduce her professor. Now available at Amazon US, Amazon UK, Smashwords and other ebook retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment