Christie St Claire

Uncover the dirty secrets of the Fenton University Cheerleader Squad : Amazon US, Amazon UK, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Kobo and Smashwords.
Keep up with the girls on Twitter
@ChrisStClaire.
Get a free taste with Penalties in the Locker Room!

Thursday 10 April 2014

Misty Showers with the Quarterback: Extract




Misty Showers with the Quarterback

Extract:

I peeked round the second time and he still had his back to me. All I could see through the steam of the shower was his tushie and shoulders. It was a good looking tushie and those shoulders looked like they could bench press the whole squad. As I was taking in the sights, he started washing his hair and I got a good look at those arms. Massive pistons flexing as he rubbed shampoo into his hair. I always thought it was a guy’s chest that did it for me. You know, running your hands down those pecs into a set of nicely defined abs. When I saw Chad’s back I was converted. I still didn’t know who he was, but I didn’t care. I was standing looking at the water rolling off muscles like water over a waterfall. I was all natural wonder and, let me tell you, I was hot, wet and I hadn’t even gotten close to the water.

He was still washing his hair. Getting the hell out of there before he saw me would have probably been the best thing to do. I just couldn’t get my legs to move. I was rooted to the spot. As it turned out, it didn’t matter. He carried on washing his hair and as he turned to lean back and rinse, he had his eyes closed. Now, I’ve seen boys naked before. I don’t cheer for Southlake U. Tech or anything, but I’ve seen my fair share. But when Chad turned round, it was like the first time I saw Legally Blonde, my life changed. I had no idea that I could see something so perfect that wasn’t on a poster.

His pecs were rounded crowns of perfection moving gracefully in arcs of rippling waves of firm perfection. Standing with solid legs astride, his thighs were like a couple of the pillars out the front of the senate building and his legs looked like they could hold up the mezzanine floor at the mall. With all that water running down his body, I couldn’t be sure exactly how hairy he was. I mean, there is a fine line between too much and too little. Beyond the glisten of the water off his body, he had a nice curl of chest hair. More than enough to run your fingers through but not enough to give you a mouthful when you are, well you know. As for lower, once my eyes touched on that, they wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Now available, along with other titles, from Amazon US, Amazon UK, Smashwords and other ebook retailers.

Titles by Christie St Claire in the Delinquent Cheerleader Confessions Series:
Penalties in the Locker Room
Misty Showers with the Quarterback
Ashley’s Sleepover
Lisa Goes All the Way for an A

So many cheerleaders, so many dirty little secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment